I finally got the controller mounted today. First, I finished attaching the mounting bracket I built a while ago. I cut two smaller brackets to attach to the inside front bumper, and bolted them to the Jeep and to the controller mount:
Next, I measured and cut a piece of 1/8" polypropylene to act as a splash guard under the controller:
Here is the splash guard installed, with the vibration isolation feet attaching it to the mounting bracket:
And here is the controller mounted in its final home. At some point, I'm going to shorten that monster 3-phase cable so I don't have to wrap it 17 times around the engine compartment...