Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Odds and Ends

I also test-fit my copper interconnects, and found I had made some of them 1/8" too tall (and a few of them are marginal in their length). Fortunately, changing the 90-degree bends to 75-degree or so bends dropped the height just enough and increased the length just enough:

Also, this Saturday I got started on getting the transmission put back together for real - I hooked up the wires, reattached the tail cone (including a gasket), and read up on replacing the U-joints. That's as far as I got, though, since winter has arrived with sub-zero temperatures, so I'm working on "things that can be accomplished inside" for the moment.

No comments: